The 54 Day Rosary Novena
The 54 Day rosary novena is a simple devotion which was revealed by Our Lady to a girl in Italy in the 19th Century.
It is done in the following way: You say the Rosary for 54 consecutive days in a row.
The first 27 days are for the petition and the next 27 days are for thanksgiving. Regardless of anything that has happened, you still go ahead and thank Our Lady for the outcome.
I and many other people have experienced terrific answers to prayers that seemed to have been bordering on the impossible. One of these petitions was very big and I had prayed my heart out for it for about 2 years and this seemingly impossible request was granted in the most wonderful way after I did a 54 day Rosary Novena as a final resort to get it granted and the answer was far more abundant than I had even requested or imagined when I made my petition.
I can highly recommend this devotion to you. Its power has been demonstrated to me in wonderful ways and I certainly am not alone in enjoying its fruits. Many people throughout the world had done so too.
Making this novena is a good way to keep up your motivation for saying the rosary on a daily basis.
The fifteen promises of Mary to those who recite the Rosary
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the rosary, shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the rosary.
3. The rosary shall be powerful armour against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctity themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the rosary shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the rosary devoutly; applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His Justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
9 I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the rosary.
10. The faithful children of the rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the holy rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only son Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my rosary is a great sign of predestination.
(Given to St. Dominic and Blessed Alan)
PATRICK J. HAYES. D.D.
Archbishop of New York
Information about the Rosary
Our Lady has 117 titles. She selected this title at Fatima: I am the Lady of the Rosary.
St. Francis de Sales said the greatest method of praying
is - Pray the Rosary.
St. Thomas Aquinas preached 40 straight days in Rome Italy on just the Hail Mary.
St. John Vianney, patron of priests, was seldom seen without a rosary in his hand.
The rosary is the scourge of the devil" - Pope Adrian VI
"The rosary is a treasure of graces" - Pope Paul V.
Padre Pio the stigmatic priest said: “The rosary is THE WEAPON"
Pope Leo X111 wrote 9 encyclicals on the rosary.
Pope John XXIII spoke 38 times about our Lady and the Rosary. He prayed 15 decades daily.
St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort wrote: The rosary is the most powerful weapon to touch the Heart of Jesus, Our Redeemer, who so loves His Mother."
If you wish to obtain a favour: Pray The 54-day ROSARY NOVENA. Pray 3 nine day rosary novenas - 27 days of petition; Pray 3 nine day rosary novenas - 27 days of thanksgiving.
Don't forget to bookmark this page so that you can return to it later on. Take a look at the home page. It has many links to web pages inside this web site that have wonderful accounts of the miraculous intercession of saints and angels, a prayer petition page, information on sacramentals and prayers to saints, and instructional articles on Catholic issues written by a priest, which are suitable for those teaching the Catholic Faith. There are also special learning pages for children with autism and mental retardation. The reading lessons would be particularly useful to any parent of a small child, even if they are not learning disabled and there is also a housekeeping hints page. This is not a full list of what is available.
There are also links to Catholic apostolates that will be beneficial to you. If you have enjoyed this website please recommend it to your family and friends.